These dental implant surgical kits include supplies that are essential to a successful surgery, from drills to depth gauges.
These kits include:
- Drill Kits: Drill kits include sets of drill heads and their associated tools, each set specialized for a unique purpose or surgery type. The kit comes in a hard case with labeled areas for each drill and tool, creating a compact, easily stored solution for dental surgery.
- Rescue Kits: Tool kits from Hiossen® Implant feature sets of dental implant instruments specialized for specific surgery types. Each kit comes in a hard, plastic case and includes instruments specially designed for the designated purpose.
Benefits of Dental Surgery Kits:
- The hard case and labeled instrument placements make each kit optimized for storage.
- The complete system in each kit means dental surgeons have nearly all the specialized instruments they need to complete an implant procedure.
- Each instrument in each kit comes with a product code, so dental surgeons can easily replace instruments from the Hiossen Implants catalog.
Surgical Kits Hiossen Implants is a quality dental kit manufacturer, producing these quality products and more from our extensive inventory of dental implant supplies. Whether your dental practice needs a fixture extraction kit or simply needs to replace a wrench in an existing kit, we have everything you need in dental implant surgical kits and instruments.
Drill Kits Each drill and dental implant kit component is backed by Hiossen® Implants’ expertise in dental surgery equipment production. As professionals dedicated to dental health and the advancement of dental surgery, we’ve spent countless resources on the research and development of implant systems and dental surgery techniques, so we can bring you the best in modern dental surgery equipment.